~seizure FREE me~

~seizure FREE me~

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Awesome grain free pancakes

Atty loves these pancakes! I think it might have been a paleo recipe, I'm not sure, I got it from a friend a while ago, so I have nothing to link it to.

Banana pancakes

3 ripe bananas
3 eggs
3 tbsp nut butter
That is the original extent of the ingredients, but I've added the following
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/8 sea salt
a sprinkling of almond or coconut flour {I know that's not very exact, ha ha! Feel free to leave it out}
cinnamon to taste

Makes about 12 little pancakes, I usually double the recipe.

Heat a griddle coated in coconut oil, medium heat. {I don't like non-stick coating but I've yet to find a griddle that doesn't have that, plus these pancakes stick really easily.} Drop by the spoonful onto the preheated griddle. Wait until browned, then flip. Drizzle a melted coconut and honey mixture over top and serve. Or a homemade berry sauce. So yummy!

Enjoy!!

No comments: